Anna and the Fighter

“My name is Sam,” said the man. “You can trust me Anna.

Anna couldn’t sleep last night. Because she would travel alone. It was her first travel so she was very excited. Her father told that don’t talk to any stranger. She rode a train. But she slept too long so she couldn’t get of the train. Then, a man talked to her. “I will help you.” But Anna saw a newspaper which said that Sam was a dangerous fighter. She wanted to run away but she didn’t any money. He paid Anna’s fee and he stopped a taxi. Sam took Anna to the hotel. He met his friends there. They looked bad so Anna didn’t talk to them. But next day, Anna would know about true character of Sam. 

I think I shouldn’t judge person’s character only looks. Even he looks ugly or he is rude, he is not always bad man.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

the review of SHREK the THIRD

In Global lounge

The Monkey's Paw